Parental supervision is recommended
Your kids can spruce up your Christmas tree or a birthday present with this cute, clown ornament made from felt and a Ping-Pong ball.
What you'll need:
- White Ping-Pong ball
- Assorted colors of "Painters" paint markers
- Dark pink felt
- Yellow felt
- Pink pom-pom
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Very thin gold cording or ribbon
How to make it:
- Draw the face of the clown onto the ping pong ball with the assorted paint markers.
- Cut a circle 3.5 inches in diameter out of the dark pink felt.
- Form the circle into a cone shape and hot glue the edges.
- Fold up the bottom to form the hat.
- Cut out several circles from the yellow felt and glue them onto the hat.
- Glue the pink pom-pom to the top of the hat.
- Hot glue the hat onto the clown's head.
- Tie the gold ribbon or cord into a loop and hot glue behind the hat.
This idea can be changed by merely changing the type of "hat" that the clown wears. You could create a cowboy hat, a beret, or a dunce cap, it's only limited by your imagination.
A Thank you goes to Ange Keno for his suggestions on this craft.