Clown Ring Toss
Parental supervision is recommended
Liven up your child's birthday party with this easy clown ring toss game made from a cardboard tube and a little imagination.
What you'll need:
- Cardboard tubes (see tips)
- Large round items to trace for hat and ring (such as a very large can)
- Cardboard from an old box
- Pencil or pen
How to make it:
- Use markers and draw clowns on the cardboard tubes.
- Make several clowns for your game.
- Trace around a large circular item on the cardboard.
- Trace around a smaller circular item on the inside of the first circle. This will make the ring to toss.
- Cut out the ring on the outside line and the inside line.
- Cut out several rings and decorate with markers.
- Enjoy playing ring toss with your clowns.
This example was made out of a tube from stickers sold at a craft or scrapbook store. Ask the store if they have any leftover tubes. You can also check if they have something like the tubes at their work that are thrown out. The tubes need to be wide enough that they will stand and not fall over easily.