Coffee Can Ice Cream
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Who knew crafting a batch of homemade ice cream could be so much fun? Grab the kids, two coffee cans, ingredients for the ice cream and roll away!
What you'll need:
- 2 clean metal cans, both with lids (make one can larger than the second)
- Use the ice cream recipe already given in Ice Cream in a Bag or:
- 1 cup of very cold milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs chocolate syrup
How to make it:
- Place the ice cream mixture in the smaller coffee can (make sure it's clean) and seal with the lid on tightly.
- Place the smaller can in the larger can. Pour the ice and salt around the smaller can making sure it is more or less in the center.
- Seal the larger can with its lid tightly and roll it around for about a half hour. This process works great if you have kids. Let them sit on the floor and roll the can between them. When it's done you'll have a nice container to keep the ice cream in!
See other Ice Cream Recipes: