Cookies & Milk Ornament
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Cookies and milk is Santa's favorite dessert combination. This felt cookies and milk ornament project is super easy for any age child and makes for a cute tree decoration.
What you'll need:
- Tan and white craft foam
- Black pen
- 1 miniature craft stick
- White craft glue
- 6 inches of white yarn
How to make it:
- Using the black pen, draw a glass filled with milk on the white foam. Cut the glass shape out of the foam.
- Cut three ovals from tan craft foam and use black pen to draw on "chocolate chips" (see image).
- Place some glue in the middle of the craft stick and glue the bottom of the milk glass to it (see image). Glue the cookies over the top of the glass and the stick (see image).
- Glue yarn loop to the back of the milk glass and let everything dry (see image).
- Instead of tan, use white for the cookies and have children use markers to decorate sugar cookies.
- Miniature craft sticks are available in craft supply stores and sometimes in discount department stores.
- Craft foam is sold in large sheets for less than a dollar.