Craft Kits for Kids
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Internet research pays off with this inventive binder full of craft ideas for your kids. Divide them up into seasons or holidays and keep them creative all year round!
What you'll need:
- Internet craft pages
- A binder
- Materials for chosen crafts
- Ziploc bags for the materials of each craft
How to make it:
- Download and print several craft projects you think the child would like.
- Decorate a binder by gluing on fabric or appliques. Put the printed craft instructions in the binder.
- Put all materials for each craft in a large labeled ziploc bag. For crafts which require stencils or patterns, you can trace the printed pattern onto thin plastic and cut out these pattern pieces for the child to use.
- Hole punch the ziploc bags and include in the craft binder.
- Put craft binder in a gift box, which you can make yourself.