Creative Boxer Shorts
Parental supervision is recommended
Fabric crayons and a little imagination and your kids can transform plain boxers into a masterpiece just for Dad.
What you'll need:
- Plain white paper or black and white T-shirt transfer
- Pair of white boxer shorts that will fit Dad
- Fabric crayons (these are special crayons labeled for fabric)
- Hard flat surface (such as a countertop)
How to make it:
- Have your child draw a picture or design on the white paper or color in a black and white T-shirt transfer.
- Cut around the picture once it is complete. If you need to, darken in some of the lighter areas of the drawing so that it will transfer well.
- Iron the design onto the shorts according to the instructions on the back of the package of crayons.
- Wrap it up and give to Dad!!!