Crossover Bridge Craft
Parental supervision is recommended
This decorative Popsicle stick craft isn't just ideal for scouting crossovers. Your kids can start creating their own town with this recycling project.
What you'll need:
- Tons of Popsicle sticks (you'll need more than you think!)
- Low temp glue gun
- Crossover Cub and Boy Scout Friends Decorations (see below)
- Blue corrugated bulletin board border, optional
- Regatta boats (from previous race)
How to make it:
- Be sure to complete your Cub and Boy Scout Friends prior to creating your bridge if you want to have a covered bridge.
- If desired, use blue corrugated bulletin board border down the middle of the banquet table to resemble water.
- If you are going to use the bulletin board border, then be sure your assembled bridge will span the water.
- There are not any specific directions for building the bridges. Each boy just dug in and created their own unique bridge.
- If desired, place Regatta boats from an earlier race in-between the bridges. This generally adds more color to your table.
- Place your Cub/Boy Scout Friend on top of your bridge to show the crossover to Boy Scouts.