Cub Scout Place Markers
Parental supervision is recommended
Use these easy clothespin Cub Scout Place Markers to mark your place at the Blue and Gold banquet.
What you'll need:
- Spring-type clothespins
- "Painters" paint markers in a variety of colors
- Blue chenille stems
- Wire cutters
- Paper (for names)
- Base (cardboard square or Woodsie square), optional
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Use paint markers to draw the Scout on the clothespins. Be sure the head of the Scout is near the closed area of the clothespin.
- Cut a piece of chenille stem and push through the hole in the spring to use as arms. Bend as shown in the photograph.
- Cut a piece of paper or cardstock to use for the name.
- Write the name on the paper and clip in the clothespin.
- Glue the Scout, if desired, to the base to make him less likely to fall over.
- Decorate your Blue & Gold Banquet table with some of our other ideas.
- Have fun!