Cut and Paste Collage
Parental supervision is recommended
This cut and paste collage is a fun way for kids to make homemade cards for any occasion. Whether for Mother's Day, Father's day, or even a brother or sister's birthday, this is a great way to get some use out of old magazines and newspapers.
What you'll need:
- Glue or tape
- Big piece of paper
- Old magazines or catalogs
How to make it:
- Cut out pictures of stuff that your dad likes. For example, you could do a car college or a fishing collage.
- Put glue or tape on back of pictures.
- Place pictures wherever you want on the paper.
- If you used glue let it dry overnight.