Dalmatian Puppy Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Get spotted at Halloween when you craft this dalmatian puppy costume. This is another multi-use outfit that kids can wear for church pageants or school plays. Check out these other great homemade animal costumes for kids.
What you'll need:
- White sweatpants
- White sweatshirt
- Black felt
- Craft fur
- Sewing machine and matching thread (or hand sew)
- White ball cap or painters hat
- Face makeup in white and black
How to make it:
- Cut out any kind of pattern you want on the felt and tack them with thread to the sweats.
- Cut the fur in a wide strip, fold it together and sew it. Tack the tail on also.
- You can also use a white hat and put "spots" on it as well.
- I also used white and black face make up so that my child's face matched his costume.
This can also be used for a cow outfit.