Jelly Bean Dazzler
Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Hair elastic or clip or hair band
- Jelly Beans
- Hot glue gun
- Glaze (I recommend liquid acrylic glaze that is NON-TOXIC.)
How to make it:
- Step 1 Setting up: Make sure that all your materials are there. OK, here we go! Put the jelly beans in any order that you like on your elastic, hair band, or clip.
- Step 2 Gluing: When you use a glue gun make sure an adult is with you. Now put some glue on the jelly beans that you are using and place them on your hair piece. Once you are done let it dry. The glue from a glue gun takes just a few seconds to dry.
- Step 3 Glazing: Now, once everything is dry take your paint brush and gently brush the glaze on the jelly beans. The glaze will keep it shiny looking and also keep bugs away.