Decorate Your Notebook
Parental supervision is recommended
Be a back-to-school hit by making a few of these decorative notebooks for yourself and your friends. This craft is a great way to personalize back to school gifts.
What you'll need:
- Any color of construction paper for the background that is large enough to fit the cover of your notebook (smooth paper is best)
- Various colors of construction paper
- Markers or gel pens
- Clear Con-Tact paper
- Pencil to trace designs
- Double stick tape
How to make it:
- Cut the piece of construction paper for the background of your cover and attach it to the front of your notebook with double stick tape.
- Pick a stencil for the front of the notebook.
- Trace the stencil onto the different colors of construction paper with the pencil.
- Cut them out and arrange them on your notebook however desired. Attach them with double stick tape.
- Decorate the stencils with markers or gel pens.
- Cover the whole front of the notebook with the clear Con-Tact paper.
- You can use this same idea to cover the back of the notebook, too.