Dice Halloween Costume
By: Stephanie Elliot
Age: 5 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Here's a good Halloween idea for siblings or friends.
What you'll need:
- Two large cardboard boxes
- White and black poster paint
- Black and white clothing
- Black and white face paint
- Black and white hats
How to make it:
- Collect two large square boxes and cut out holes for the children's bodies and arms.
- Paint the boxes white and let them dry.
- Paint on black spots to mimic dice.
- Have your child wear all white or all black clothing.
- Paint your child's face black or white.
- Have your child wear a black or white stocking hat or baseball hat.