Dog Bone Christmas Ornament
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Include your family dog in this holiday celebration with their very own homemade ornament made from craft foam and ribbon.
What you'll need:
- White craft foam
- Bone stencil, die cut, or cookie cutter
- Hole punch
- Green or red 1/4" wide Ribbon
- Green or red "Painters" paint markers
How to make it:
- Trace the bone on the white craft foam.
- Cut out bone.
- Hole punch a hole (see photo) on the top of each end of the bone.
- Cut ribbon long enough to hang the bone without making it bend in.
- Tie the ribbon at each end.
- Write your dog's name on the bone. You may want to write the YEAR on the back.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and enjoy!
This can also be made out of construction paper or white cardboard.