Dog Bone Frame
Parental supervision is recommended
Show off your furry friend's photo in this funky Dog Bone Frame. Kids can have fun sticking on the 'scooby snacks'.
What you'll need:
- 5" x 7" Mat
- Dog bones (1 or 2 large, many small)
- School glue
- Permanent Marker in dark color
- Craft clear spray
How to make it:
- Arrange all bones on the mat with the big bones on the top and bottom. (see photo)
- Write the dog or dogs' names on the big bones.
- Glue the bones in place.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Spray with craft clear spray. Let dry.
- Tape picture of your dog(s) on the back of the mat.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and tape it to the back of the mat to hang on the wall.
- Hang on your wall or give as a gift.