Parental supervision is recommended
This homemade scooby-licious snack is easy to make. Kids can choose fun cookie cutter shapes as you mix up this doggy treat.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 6 tablespoons Oil
- 2/3 cup Water or meat broth
- 2 cup Whole wheat flour
- Rolling pin or drinking glass with straight sides
- Cookie cutters (bone shaped would be fun)
- Cookie sheet
- Use of an oven
How to make it:
- Mix dry ingredients together, add wet ingredients.
- Use your hands to mush it up well. If it feels too dry, add a few drops of water. If it feels too
wet, add a teaspoon of flour at a time until it feels soft but not sticky. Careful not to over-mush or the dough will get tough.
- Roll out about 1/4" thick on a flour dusted surface, cut out with any shape of cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, about 30-35 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Be sure to let cool before giving to your pet!