Dog Party Cup
Parental supervision is recommended
The dog party cup is the perfect table accessory for a dog-themed birthday party. Filled with treats, they make a nice little gift for every kid.
What you'll need:
- Party cups
- Black permanent marker
- Pattern (see below)
- Printer paper
How to make it:
- Print the pattern for the ears.
- Cut out pattern.
- Trace around the pattern on construction paper.
- Turn 1/4" under on the short straight end.
- Tape the short end to the top outside of the cup right below the rim. Repeat with other ear on opposite side.
- Draw on facial features with black marker.
- Fill with treats or beverage.
Note the size of the ears we made is approximately 3" wide x 3 1/2" long. You can make the ears any size you wish.