Church for Polly Pockets Doll
Parental supervision is recommended
A Big Mac box magically transforms into a beautiful Polly Pockets church in this simple craft for kids. Recycle all kinds of other boxes and make your own doll town.
What you'll need:
- Hamburger box (Big Mac)
- Two toothpicks
- Permanent black marker
- Colorful tissue paper
How to make it:
- First color the box all black with the marker.
- Then you cut out some doors in the bottom, but don't cut them all the way out because they have to open and close.
- Take the two toothpicks and make a cross with them then tape them that way. Tape the cross above the doors.
- Now you must always remember not to tape close the opening in the middle of the box because Polly Pocket has to be able to go inside.
- Cut the tissue paper into little window shapes, then glue the tissue paper on the inside of your church to cover them. Instant stained-glass windows!
- Now about the insides, well... I don't really have many ideas but then it will be up to you how the inside of your church looks.
- You can make it a little Christmas church for Christmas and use it as a decoration
- You can make a different building out of it.
- You can use it as a place to tear down with your action figures...you decide.