Door Wreath and Magnet Card
By: Claudine Casault
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
A combination Mother’s Day Card and Fridge Magnet!
What you'll need:
- Cardstock paper (colored)
- Wooden ball (small)
- Artificial flowers (small)
- Pearls and beads
- Magnets (small)
- 1/8” Ribbon (2 colors)
- Pencil and ruler
- Glue or glue gun
- Sticker or tape (medium)
How to make it:
- Cut out 8" x7 ½" rectangular shape on colored cardstock and fold in half.
Step 2: (Wreath)
- Cut out a 2 ¾" circle shape from cardstock and a 1 ½" hole in the centre of circle for wreath.
- Glue artificial flower heads on and cover the entire wreath.
- Glue pearls and beads on wreath.
- Tie a small bow using two different colored pieces of ribbon with 5” ends.
- Glue bow to top of wreath.
- Glue magnet to back of wreath.
- Glue a small wooden ball at center and ½" from the edge of card for door handle.
- Hang wreath on front of card and wrap ribbon ends over top of card and to the inside of card.
- Adhere ribbon ends on inside of card with large sticker or tape.
- You can also substitute flowers for beads to create a wreath.
- You can use an assortment of colored cardstock for card.
Claudine Casault is a craft developer living in Ontario, Canada.