Double Photo Frame
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can double their fun making this attractive double photo frame out of paper. Put in a picture of Mom and Dad and surprise them for Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or any special day.
What you'll need:
- A4 sheet of paper (210mm x 297mm) - letter size in US
- Craft knife or scissors
- Lead pencil
- Black felt tip pen
How to make it:
- Fold A4 sheet in half twice to form a side opening greeting card.
- Open once and measure in two cm from every edge including the centre fold line. Join up these marks with a pencil.
- Open out paper fully and cut out the centre of the two rectangles you have marked using craft knife or scissors.
- Using the cut out shapes, draw two speech or thought bubbles in a black felt-tip pen. Cut out shapes outside of marked lines.
- Fold sheet back up once and glue the bubbles in a corner of each frame - overlapping the frame looks great.
- Now glue a one cm line on both edges and in the centre.
- The top opening edge is where you'll slide your photos in. Put them in now and write suitable captions in the bubbles.
See completed frame.
- To strengthen the frame you can glue cardboard onto the back.
- Using plain white paper enables you to decorate in fun bright colours or colour to suit your decor OR using textured or parchment paper gives a stylish effect.
- Using A3 paper creates a four opening frame.