Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
An easy popsicle stick Dreidel Decoration craft that your kids can make to celebrate Hanukkah.
What you'll need:
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- Tacky glue
- Piece of cardboard
- Paint and paint brush, or markers
How to make it:
- Lay the Popsicle sticks out as illustrated on the cardboard.
- Glue them down. Cut the cardboard into the shape shown.
- Cut one Popsicle stick in half, use it to make the handle on the top of the top as in the picture.
- Paint two of the dreidel symbols onto the dreidel.
- You're done!