Parental supervision is recommended
Furnish your child with the ultimate unique Halloween craft—a dresser costume. Simple cardboard and a little craftsmanship can transform your kid into a piece of furniture!
What you'll need:
- 4-Drawer cardboard dresser (Wal-Mart carries these)
- Scissors or box knife
- Assorted clothing (outgrown)
- Hairbrush and other hair accessories
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- Sweat suit or turtleneck and tights
How to make it:
- Cut out inside with hole in top just big enough for head and space for legs on bottom. Cut armholes, if desired.
- Glue drawers sticking out.
- Hang clothes out of drawers and glue in place.
- Glue hairbrush and other hair things to top of dresser.
- Put lampshade on child's head so neck and face is lamp.
- It's best to put padding on shoulder so it holds dresser evenly when on.
- Wear a sweat suit or a turtleneck and tights.