Dried Flower Ornaments
Parental supervision is recommended
Preserve beautiful wildflowers in the summer and use them to create elegant Christmas ornaments in the winter. Kids can enjoy creating this craft all year.
What you'll need:
- Glass ball ornaments
- Various sprigs of dried flowers
- Thin ribbon
- Pencil or straw
How to make it:
- Open the glass ornament by squeezing the hanger and gently pulling the top off.
- Cut various sizes of small sprigs of dried flowers. Gently push them through the hole into the ball.
- Use a pencil or straw to move any big clumps.
- Replace the top.
- Tie a bow out of the ribbon at the top of the ball.