Age: 4 & up
Parental supervision is recommended
A little felt and glue and kids can transform a yellow baseball hat into an adorable duck hat. Get quacking with this adorable summer craft.
For more great warm weather activities to keep kids occupied, check out our full list of summer crafts.
What you'll need:
- Yellow baseball cap
- Orange felt
- 2 large wiggle eyes
- Hot glue gun and fabric glue sticks
How to make it:
- Cut out two pieces of orange felt that fit on the bill of the hat.
- Glue one of the pieces completely to the top.
- Glue the other piece under the bill only on the side edges so that it will hang down under the bill of the hat.
- Glue the two wiggle eyes just above the bill of the hat.