Easter Bunny Bag
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This cute Easter bunny bag is perfect for collecting decorated Easter eggs or stashing Easter candy!
What you'll need:
- Paper lunch bag or colored gift bag
- Craft foam sheets purple and white
- 2 large wiggle eyes
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Begin with a piece of foam, slightly larger than your bag on the sides, but about the same height.
- Fold the purple foam in half and draw two half circles, as if you were drawing the round parts of a letter "B". Be careful not to go completely to the fold for the middle line.
- Cut along the drawn lines. When you unfold the foam you will have two connecting ovals. (See photo.)
- Cut a hole in the center of the smaller oval to serve as a door hanger. (See photo.)
- Cut two long rounded pieces of white foam for the ears. (See photo.)
- Cut out white pieces of foam for the nose, eyes, whiskers, mouth and teeth.
- Arrange all the facial pieces until they are positioned where you want them, and then glue them in place. (See photo.)
- Glue the bunny head to the bag, leaving the ears above the opening of the bag.
- Now you can hang your bunny bag from a doorknob! (See photo.)
- For younger children, parents or caregivers may want to draw out the pieces for the children. If really small, cut the pieces out ahead of time.
- Craft foam can be purchased in sheets from your local craft supply or discount department store.
- If you don't have white craft glue, white school glue is a great substitute.