Easter Chick Bag
By: Jacqueline Rupp
Age: Kindergarten (4-6) Elementary (6-8) Elementary+ (9-12)
Kids love making these darling little chick bags. This Easter bag craft is great for holding Easter eggs or hiding chocolate holiday treats.
What you'll need:
- Paper lunch bag or small colored gift bag
- Craft foam sheets in various colors
- Craft eyes
- Safety scissors
- Pencil or pen
How to make it:
- Begin with a piece of foam, slightly larger than your bag on the sides, but about the same height.
- Fold it in half and draw one big half-circle in the shape of a letter C.
- Cut out triangles for wings and glue those onto the bottom half of the circle.
- Add a small folding foam strip for the beak; add two craft eyes.
- About one inch from the top draw a U shape and cut.
- Glue the chick onto bag leaving room for the C shape to be above the bag's opening.
- Add some feet, glued directly onto the bag using small foam scraps cut in strips.