Easter Pot Bunny
Parental supervision is recommended
Two small terra-cotta pots make up the body of this adorable Easter bunny. Hop right into Easter with this family craft.
What you'll need:
- 2 Terracotta Pots (any 2 of same size)
- White Gesso
- Gold glitter craft paint
- Paint brush
- White felt
- Pink felt
- 2 Small wiggle eyes
- Hot glue or tacky glue
- Pink ribbon
- 1 Tiny pink pom pom
- 3 White pom poms (at least double the size of the pink pom pom)
- 2 Small silk rose buds
- Wire cutters
How to make it:
- Base coat the two terra cotta pots with white Gesso. Let dry.
- Glue the terracotta pots together. (see photo)
- Cut a piece of ribbon to fit around the middle of the bunny. Glue in place.
- Tie a bow with another piece of ribbon and glue on.
- Add gold glitter craft paint on center of bow.
- Glue white pom poms on right above ribbon. (see photo)
- Glue pink pom pom above and right between white pom poms.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
- Cut out ears out of white felt. Cut ears a bit smaller out of pink felt. Glue together.
- Glue ears on top of the bunny.
- Cut the stems off the rosettes with the wire cutters.
- Glue a ribbon rosette in front and in back of ears.
- Glue bunny tail on the back of bunny, about 1/2 way up the bottom pot. Let dry.