Jack-o-Lantern Costume for Babies
Parental supervision is recommended
Include babes in arms and toddlers at Halloween with this baby jack-o-lantern costume. It's an easy craft whose main ingredient is an orange infant romper.
What you'll need:
- Orange infant romper (look at fabric & craft stores)
- Black fabric (we used sweatshirt fabric)
- Wonder-under fusible webbing
- Sewing machine
- Black thread
How to make it:
- Design your Jack-O-Lantern face on paper. Cut out designs.
- Trace your design on the paper side of the Wonder-Under fusible webbing.
- Iron the fusible webbing on to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut out the shapes and remove the paper backing.
- Iron the shape on to the right side of the garment, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Zig zag around each of the shapes. The closer the stitches are to each other, the nicer it will appear.
- You can make a hat if you like using orange and green felt, or make one using a head band.