Easy Pokemon Collector Card Box
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
This quick and easy Pokemon collector card box craft is a great activity for kids at a Pokemon-themed birthday party.
What you'll need:
- Clear baseball card collector box (see tips)
- "Painters" paint markers in a variety of colors
- Pictures of Pokemon characters, optional
How to make it:
- Be sure to leave the lids on and then shake the paint markers up.
- Separate the top from the bottom of the box. Make sure you only write on the OUTSIDE of the box, not the inside of the bottom where it will scratch off easily.
- Add your initials or name to the box.
- Draw your favorite characters on the box.
- Let dry.
- Fill with your favorite Pokemon trading cards.
Look for the boxes at your local Wal-Mart and at sports card stores. Paint markers adhere better to the plastic than permanent markers or even craft paint. Anything is likely to chip off of plastic, but paint markers seem to work the best.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.