By: Mia Cronan
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
She’s always been your little princess -- now you can show the world with this royal costume! You need just a few simple items of clothing, and of course a frog, to complete the look. Your pretty little princess will feel like the belle of the ball in this Halloween costume.
Discover more easy ideas for outfits -- from spooky to sweet -- in our homemade Halloween costume gallery.
What you'll need:
- Frilly dress in white or a pastel shade
- White tights
- White dress shoes
- Simple make-up
- Stuffed frog
How to make it:
- Dress your princess in the dress, tights, and shoes.
- Curl her hair if desired, pull into an up-do or simply pull the top of the hair back and secure. Place tiara on her head, making sure it is comfortably sitting on her head.
- Add a touch of blush and lipstick to give her a rosy glow will make her really feel the part and give her extra sparkle (see image).
- Have her carry a stuffed frog, and watch her enchant the masses (see image).
- For the dress, a fancy party dress works well. The dress that we used was used for dress-up time. Thrift stores often have dresses such as this available.
- If you have body glitter, touches on your princess’s cheeks add a nice touch.
- If she has short hair, pulling just a part back in a clip give a feminine look.
Mia Cronan is a craft freelancer and mother of five based in Ohio.