Edible Finger Paint
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Finished painting? Lick off your fingers with this Edible Finger Paint. This corn syrup craft for kids is a tasty alternative to regular paint--snack and crafts all-in-one!
What you'll need:
- Light corn syrup
- Food coloring (liquid works best)
- Paper plates for mixing
- Newsprint or other paper for painting
How to make it:
- For each portion, pour 1 tablespoon (15 ml) corn syrup onto paper plate.
- Squirt food coloring into the puddle.
- Mix and paint with fingers.
One mother recalls using pudding as finger paint. When it dries it's a little grainy then the norm but a good substitute. She advises using it up quickly as the bugs would probably enjoy it too!