Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Cast a spell and satisfy a sweet tooth with edible wands. This craft uses ordinary pretzel rods and cake frosting to make a magical treat for kids.
What you'll need:
- Pretzel Rods (long thick straight pretzels)
- White frosting in a tub
- Knife or small spatula
- Small bowl
- Star sprinkles (edible)
- Wax paper
How to make it:
- Scoop out a small amount of frosting and put in a small bowl. Note: The pretzels will make the frosting taste salty, so only take out how much you need. Save the rest of the frosting for icing cookies or graham cracker sandwiches.
- Dip the pretzel in the frosting and twist and pull the pretzel out of the frosting.
- Sprinkle with star sprinkles. Press the stars into the frosting, if needed.
- Place on the wax paper and put in the refrigerator to set up.
- Now you have an edible wand!