Printable Elf Napkin Rings
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Here’s a fun and easy project to keep the kids busy before Christmas dinner. Not only is it fun, but they are being helpful as well!
What you'll need:
- Colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Green construction paper
- Pattern for elf
How to make it:
- Print the pattern for the elf’s face.
- Color the elf with colored pencils.
- Cut a 2” wide strip from the green construction paper.
- Cut out the elf and glue to the center of the construction paper strip.
- Wrap the construction paper ring around the napkin to get the right fit, then mark with a small light pencil line.
- Remove the ring from the napkin. Trim if needed, then glue the ends of the construction paper together.
- Insert napkin and place on the dinner table.
- If you don’t have colored pencils, crayons will work too.
- When determining the right size of ring, use a rolled-up paper towel rather than your best napkins.
- Any color construction paper will work, though green, red and white are most festive.
- If you like, add a little pizzazz to this project by using glitter on the elf’s cap or cheeks.