Engineer and Train Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
For trick or treaters in wheelchairs, this engineer and train costume makes a great Halloween craft. A couple of cardboard boxes and a few other simple materials are all you need to send your young trick or treater down the right track this goblin season.
What you'll need:
- Cardboard boxes
- Sharp scissors
- Clear packing tape
- Overalls, shirt, and engineer's cap
How to make it:
- Cut the cardboard to fit the wheelchair.
- Paint the cardboard as desired to simulate an engine. Let dry.
- Assemble the cardboard on the wheelchair and fasten with clear packing tape.
- Dress up and have a great time!
If you don't have an engineer's cap, purchase an inexpensive painter's cap and paint stripes on it.