Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can decorate your tree, a gift or the wall with these sweet Fabric Angel ornaments. Whether for Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter or Mother's Day, these angels are sure to put a glow on someone's face.
What you'll need:
- Fabric of any color or design
- Two different size circles to trace around
- Foil garland or pearl strings
- Hot glue
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Cotton balls or stuffing
How to make it:
- Using two different size circles (I use a plate and a cereal bowl), cut one circle of each size from fabric for each angel. The larger circle is the body and the smaller circle the wings.
- Sew lace around each circle.
- Put a cotton ball or small amount of stuffing in the middle of the large circle. Using a piece of thread, tie the material to make a head.
- Take the smaller circle, and tie tight a piece of thread in the middle to form wings. (This will make two fan shapes for the wings.) Tie the wings around neck of the body.
- Take a piece of ribbon, and tie it around the neck to hide the thread. Make it into a bow.
- Glue a halo, using pearls or garland, onto the head.
- Sew a small loop of thread to the back of the angel to hang her by.