Queen Fairy Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Send your sprite out for Halloween in this queen fairy costume. Kids will enjoy using this craft as a play costume long after Halloween is gone. Check out these other great homemade fairy tale costumes.
What you'll need:
- Poster board
- Aluminum foil
- Stapler, optional
- Hot glue or Tacky glue
- Clear drying craft paint glue
- Dance outfits (see tips area)
How to make it:
- Cut out crown shape of poster board, staple or hot glue ends together.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Use clear drying craft paint glue to dot "jewels" around the crown.
- Let dry.
- Cut out a star shape out of poster board.
- Cover the star with foil.
- Attach a star shape to the stick with glue.
- Wrap the stick with foil.