Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Fall leaves, pinecones, etc.
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
- Styrofoam ball or clay
- Flower pot
- Fall colored ribbon (optional)
How to make it:
- Bake it all for 45 minutes at 200 degrees to kill any insects and eggs.
- Use the hot glue gun or craft glue to attach the leaves, seeds, pinecones, etc., to the ends of Popsicle sticks. If you use craft glue, let them dry.
- Put the styrofoam ball or large lump of clay in the bottom of the flower pot.
- Stick the ends of the Popsicle sticks into the styrofoam or clay to make your autumn leaves bouquet.
- Tie the ribbon around the pot with a big bow, optional.