Fall Foam Leaves Door Hanger
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Make this super simple door hanger for your bedroom or the front door. Usher in the colors of fall with easy-to-cut leaves made from craft foam.
What you'll need:
- Green foam door hanger
- Alphabet foam stickers to spell FALL
- Craft foam: orange, yellow, tan, brown, red
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Remove backing from alphabet foam stickers and press them onto the door hanger, spelling “FALL” going down the left side.
- Cut out simple leaf shapes from different colored craft foam.
- Glue leaves to the right side of the door hanger, overlapping and varying the colors as you go.
- Hang your finished craft!
- Craft foam is available in a variety of shapes and sizes, and also in sheets. If these are not available, you can buy regular foam and/or foam stickers.
- Foam door hangers are available in multi packs, offering several different colors.
- Use this cute project on your front door, bedroom, playroom, bathroom, or give it as a fun gift!