Family Photo Strip
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Kids can make a fabulous gift to perfect for grandparents, parents, aunts or uncles! This project is easy to put together and looks very impressive hanging on the wall.
What you'll need:
- 3 family snapshots
- Craft foam: red, blue, yellow
- 6 feet wide ribbon
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Cut photos into 4"x4" squares. (See photo.)
- Cut craft foam into 6"x6" squares.
- Glue photos to craft foam squares. (See photo.)
- Fold ribbon in half to create a 3 foot long strip.
- Place foam squares upside down, making sure the photos are all facing in the same direction. Glue the ribbon to the back of the foam squares -- the first one should be 3 inches from the top of the ribbon. Glue the other squares 1 inch apart. (See photo.)
- From the scraps of craft foam you had left over, cut a strip to cover the ribbon on the back of each square to reinforce. (See photo.)
- This is a great way to use up snapshots you might not have put into frames.
- Use any colors you like, ours are just suggestions.
- Pastel colors would be a wonderful addition to a nursery.