Father's Day Photo Tie
By: Tania Cowling
Age: 5 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
For this fun project, Mom will need to pick out an old tie that Dad no longer uses.
What you'll need:
- An old tie
- Empty jar lids
- Family photos, photocopied family photos, or children's drawn pictures of family
How to make it:
- Empty jar lids or frozen juice lids from around the house (be sure they are clean and dry).
- Either draw pictures of special events or cut out photocopies of photos to glue into these lids.
- Apply heavy glue to the backs of the lids and adhere these to the tie.
- Let the project dry thoroughly.
- Give this gift to Dad as a special photo collage to hang at home or in his office.