Father's Day Pop-up Card
Parental supervision is recommended
This fun and easy card is a great way to show Dad or Grandpa how much you love him on Father's Day.
What you'll need:
- Rectangular piece of construction paper, cut to the size you want your card
- Markers, glue, crayons, paper, and anything you want to decorate your card with
- Double-stick tape or glue
How to make it:
- Fold construction paper in half.
- Cut a half heart shape out of the top left-hand corner. Don't cut on the
fold more than once! (See photo)
- Push the heart in on its fold so it is on the inside of the card.
- Use markers, glue, crayons, etc. to decorate your card.
This card is easy to make but you may want to experiment cutting with scrap paper first.
You can glue your card inside of another card so you won't have a corner missing.