Father's Day Wall Hanging
Parental supervision is recommended
This Father's Day wall hanging is 'knot' at all difficult to put together. All you need is an old necktie, glue, and a photo for the kids to create a wonderful gift.
What you'll need:
- An old necktie
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- A small picture of your child (or children)
- Fabric paint
How to make it:
- Get an old necktie that Dad never wears and gather the other supplies.
- Lay the tie across a table and arrange your picture in the middle of the wide end of the tie. DO NOT GLUE YET!
- Over top of the picture, spell "Happy" with your fabric paints. Spell "Father's Day" near the bottom.
- Take the picture off of the tie and place glue around the edges and in the middle of the back of the picture. Set the picture where it was before and press it down.
- Put your tie somewhere out of the way to let it dry. Don't put anything on top of the tie - this will prevent the paint from smearing.
Before you begin, make sure the necktie is tied as is would be when Dad wears it.