Felt Dreidel Pin
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will enjoy making this Felt Dreidel Pin craft and be proud to wear it for Hanukkah.
What you'll need:
- Light gray felt
- Navy felt
- Silver decorative thread
- Tacky Glue
- 1 1/2" Safety pin
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of felt 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square.
- Starting 1 3/4" down one side of the felt square and cut diagonally towards the middle. Repeat for other side. (see photo)
- Cut a piece of navy felt into a 1/2" x 1" strip.
- Glue navy strip on top of dreidel.
- Cut the symbol out of navy felt and glue to dreidel.
- Glue silver decorative thread to dreidel. (see photo)
- Turn the dreidel over. Open the safety pin. Lay the square of felt over the back (non-opening side) of the safety pin. Glue the square in place.
- Let dry. Wear and enjoy.