Felt Hat Decoration
Parental supervision is recommended
This felt hat decoration is a fun and inexpensive accessory that looks good on uniforms for Girl Guides or Girl Scouts. It's a simple group craft activity and the finished decorations are good to take to swap events.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Safety pin
- 2 1-inch squares of Tan felt
- 1 1-inch square of Dark brown or black felt
- 1 1-inch square of White cotton fabric or white felt
How to make it:
- Use the scissors to cut the squares of felt into the appropriate sizes. (Approximately 3/4 to 1")
- Layer the pieces in this order: tan, white, dark brown (black), tan.
- Open the safety pin and poke it through the center of the stacked layers of felt.
- Close the pin back up.
- Make plenty of these for your next SWAP.