Felt Photo Frame Ornaments
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Decorate your Christmas tree with pictures of loved ones with these felt photo frame ornaments. Kids enjoy seeing small photos of their friends and relatives framed by a craft they've made.
What you'll need:
- School photo (or another small photo)
- Felt in red and green
- Glitter or Glitter glue pen
- Stickers, optional
- Decorative confetti
- Narrow ribbon in green, red, or gold
How to make it:
- Cut a tree shape out of red felt.
- Cut a smaller tree shape out of green felt.
- Cut a hole in the middle of the green felt for the photo to show through.
- Glue the photo on to the red tree (check to make sure it will show through the green tree).
- Glue the green tree to the red tree.
- Use glue to add the decorative confetti. Add stickers if desired.
- Use glue and glitter around the opening of the tree or use a glitter glue pen.
- Cut a little hole in the top of the tree and hang with a ribbon.
- Let dry.
- Write the date on the back of the ornament.
- Hang on your tree!
This would make a great gift for the child to give grandparents, or aunts and uncles.
Ornament tags to label with name and date created. Use the Christmas decorative punches for the tags.