Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will surprise you when you give them the chance to put on a skit with these felt puppets. Choose a theme and watch the hilarity ensue. Perfect for camping trips and scout troops.
What you'll need:
- Felt in various colors
- Tacky glue
- Glitter or sparkle paint, optional
- Tulip paint (or craft paint and paint brush)
- Permanent markers, optional for detail drawing
How to make it:
- Cut 2 of each background shape for each puppet.
- Add decorations using the tacky glue.
- Use tulip paint or permanent markers to add details to the puppet.
- Glue together the edges of the puppet.
- Let dry completely.
- Make up a skit or play and have fun!
- When your puppets are not busy, have a place to display them around your campsite.
Make puppets to fit your theme. Have a theme, such as Aliens disguised as Cub Scouts...how to tell a real Scout from an Alien.