Felt Wall Hanging
Parental supervision is recommended
Make a cool felt wall hanging to decorate a kid's room and showcase his or her interests. Young craftspeople can proudly draw or stencil their own designs.
What you'll need:
- 18" White felt
- Glitter, optional
- Craft glue
- String, a long piece
- Stencils, optional
- a Pin
- 4 thin strips of wood (6"x1")
How to make it:
- Color, decorate, or stencil a design onto the felt. You may decorate with glitter if you wish. (The hanging should be standing long ways).
- Glue a piece of wood to both ends of the felt on the back.
- Glue the string to the front.
Glue the other two pieces of wood on top of that.
- Let the hanging set overnight to dry.
- Nail a pin to the place that you want to put it, and hang it from the string.