Find Blues Clues!
Parental supervision is recommended
A little bit of felt and glue and you have an easy Blues Clues game and party favor in one. Attach Easter eggs to those adorable paw prints and create a unique Easter hunt for kids.
What you'll need:
- Pattern (see below)
- Printer paper
- Light blue felt
- Dark blue felt
- Tacky glue or school glue
- Tape, optional
- Pen or marker (for tracing)
How to make it:
- Print the paw prints coloring page.
- Cut out one paw print.
- Trace around outside line of paw print on the light blue felt. Cut out.
- Cut out each piece of the paw.
- Trace each piece of the paw on dark blue felt. Cut out pieces.
- Arrange pieces of the paw as shown in the other pieces on the printout.
- Glue in place. Let dry.
- Make a lot of paw prints. Place them around the room and have the children search for Blues Clues.
- Let the children take home paw prints as a souvenir.
We found that the paw print seemed to stick to some of our furniture and curtains. You may need to use tape (ask your parents first!) to get the prints to stick on places such as a window. You can easily make these out of construction paper as well, but the children seemed to get a kick out of seeing what things the paw prints would stick to naturally.