By: Amanda Formaro
Age: 4 and up.
What you'll need:
- Construction paper
- Acrylic paint
- Green chenille stems
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Cut out simple flower shapes from construction paper.
- Dip child’s finger into acrylic paint and dab off excess, then press onto each petal. Dab a contrasting color into the center of the flower.
- Cut chenille stem in half.
- Glue chenille stem to the back of the flower.
- Display your pretty flowers in our Sunshine Flower Pot.
- While this is a simple craft, if you are working with smaller children you may want to cut out the flower shapes ahead of time.
- If you don’t have chenille sticks you can substitute with craft sticks or straws.
- You can use plain white paper and colorful paints if you don’t have construction paper.