Floral Table Runner
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Need to get fancy on the fly? A table runner adds elegance and flair to a dinner table. And when it's this easy, you just may decide to make one for every day of the week.
What you'll need:
- Washable fabric paint
- Disposable plastic plates
- Daisy mums
- Hemp table runner
How to make it:
- Pour about 1/3 cup of paint onto a plastic plate.
- Dip flower facedown in paint, making sure the petals and the center get evenly, but not heavily, coated.
- Firmly press the flower facedown on the runner to make a print, and re-dip in the paint as needed. Make as few or as many prints as you like along the length of the runner. (Test first on newspaper if you like.)
- Let dry completely, for about an hour, then put the runner in a hot dryer for 10 minutes to set the colors. After dinner, wash and dry as usual.